Ship Simulator News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The website that hosts all of the news related to Ship Simulator

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SSN Forum Rules (Please read)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilfirefighterbailey
Admin
Admin
Lilfirefighterbailey

SSN Forum Rules (Please read) Empty
PostSubject: SSN Forum Rules (Please read)   SSN Forum Rules (Please read) I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 07:24

Copyrighted Material
Forum users agree not to post any material that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the expres permission of the owner(s) of stated copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. This includes but is not limited to magazine, book and newspaper scans, television broadcasts and copyrighted photos and pictures.

Flaming, Bashing, and Trolling
Hate posts and personal attacks will not be tolerated on the forums. This will lead to a warning or ban.This is what lead to the last Forum being deleted

Profanity
Offensive language is unacceptable. A simple rule to follow is: "when in doubt, leave it out." You don't have to use excessive profanity to get your point across, and it's usually better to avoid it altogether. Profanity in posts will be edited out. Repeat offenders or those who use excessive profanity may lose the privilege to post on the forum.

Spam
Purposely spamming a message board with senseless, vacuous, or empty messages to gain more posts is highly frowned upon! This includes such things as party posts, chain letters, two-word "I agree" or "me too" responses, continually posting the same topic on a particular board, posting the same question across several boards and using the Quote feature without contributing anything new to a thread.

Piracy, ROMs, and Warez
The Moderation team and I have a very strict policy against piracy, ROMs, warez, and the illegal use of copyrighted material. Linking or giving information about any site that distributes illegal software, ROMs, media, or emulators, seeking help to circumvent any copyright laws, admitting to possessing and/or distributing illegal copyrighted material, or encouraging software or media piracy is grounds for an immediate ban. This goes for all copyrighted material.

Impersonating Other Users / Accessing Another User's Account / Owning Multiple Accounts
You may not impersonate another board member or create an account specifically for the purpose of provoking other users. Also, accessing or using someone else's account or attempting to access another poster's account is strictly prohibited. Creating / owning multiple accounts is prohibited. Owning multiple accounts will at least lead to an immediate ban of all but your first account.

Off-Topic Posts
Okay, so you probably won't get banned for an off-topic post, but c'mon, try to post suitable subjects on each of the appropriate boards. Off-topic posts will most likely be deleted, and further action may be taken against repeat offenders.

Questionable Content
Since we can't have a rule to cover everything, this is the rule to, well, cover everything. These are public boards, so act like you would if you were in a public place. Questionable content will be marked and dealt with by moderators.

We as the Moderation team and Admin are not responsible for messages posted on the forum or the content there in. The moderating team have the right but not the obligation to monitor and/or moderate the forums.

Most importantly, Swearing!
In no way will swearing be tolerated, as a precaution, the most obvious words have been censored however should you use a word that is considered to be a swear word that has not yet been censored, you will be dealt with accordingly which may resuly in the removal of the post, and/or a ban.

Please obide to these rules and we will all get along. Very Happy

Regards
Lilfirefighterbailey
Admin
Back to top Go down
https://shipsimnews.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Kapn Jonah
Admin
Admin

SSN Forum Rules (Please read) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSN Forum Rules (Please read)   SSN Forum Rules (Please read) I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2008, 18:14

great rules, i'll lock this forum and topic now, so no one posts anything else here or critisizes our rules.
Kapn Jonah
Second Administrator
Back to top Go down
http://bluestarline.bestoforum.net

SSN Forum Rules (Please read)
Page 1 of 1